Editorial and committee memberships at Mobile Information Systems, IET Networks, Blockchain in Healthcare Today, Transaction on Energy Web, BRAINS 2022 and latest publications
Congratulations to Dr Mueen Uddin on his latest appointments and publications
Dr Mueen Uddin, Assistant Professor in Cybersecurity and Blockchair, at the School of Digital Science, shares with us his latest research activities.
Memberships and participation
He has recently joined the editorial team of many journals and conferences, some of which are continuing roles from last year:
Academic/Associate/Area Editor in:
Editorial Board Member in:
Scientific/Technical Program Committee member or Reviewer in:
2022 IEEE 9th International Conference SETIT, 19-21 March 2022 Tunisia.
4th International Conference on “Blockchain Research & Applications for Innovative Networks and Services” (BRAINS’22) Paris, France on September 27 - 30, 2022.
4th Blockchain and Internet of Things Conference (BIOTC 2022) 8-10th July 2022, Tokyo Japan
3rd Conference on Blockchain Research & Applications for Innovative Networks and Services (BRAINS) September 27-30, 2021, Paris France
3rd International Conference on Blockchain & Internet of Things (BIoT2022) March 26-27th 2022, Sydney Australia
8th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’22)” June 14 – 17, 2022, Valencia, Spain
Online IEEE Quantum Computing Healthcare Summit, 2nd Feb 2022, which featured presentations centered on innovation by global business leaders.
“IEEE Blockchain Symposium” 9th March 2022 University of Dubai, UAE
Online “IEEE Quantum Internet Summit” 23rd Feb 2022
His current projects are in developing blockchain for
securing IOT enabled cyber-physical systems and infrastractures
secure and efficient management for healthcare systems
Opportunities for working with Dr Mueen as collaborator or Phd supervisor are available. Please see his profile page for further details.
His latest publications are:
1. Saddam H., Syed S.U., Mueen Uddin, Jawaid, I., “Wireless Body Sensor Networks from a Signcryption Perspective”, Sensors (IF-3.576), Vol.22, 1072, pp.1-39, 2022.
2. Mohammad, J. S., Hamid, R. S., Mueen Uddin, Chin-L.C., “A Collective Anomaly Detection Technique to Detect Crypto Wallet Frauds on Bitcoin Network”, Symmetry (IF-2.713), Vol.14(2), 328, pp.1-13 2022.
3. Ch Anwar ul Hassan, Muhammad H., Mueen Uddin, Jawaid I., Jawad S., Saddam H., Syed S.U., “Optimizing the Performance of Data Warehouse by Query Cache Mechanism”, IEEE Access (IF-3.367), Vol.10, pp.13472-13480, 2022.
4. Muhammad, M.B., Mueen Uddin, Syed S.U., Saddam, H., “Predicting Students’ Performance using Artificial Neural Network-based Intelligent Model”, Human-Centric Computing and Information Sciences, (IF-5.900) 2022.
5. Amna, A., Mohammad, R., Abdul, J., Maha, A., Sharnil, P., Raed, A., Mueen Uddin, “Deep Learning for the Detection of Depression from Textual Data”, Electronics (IF-2.412), Vol.11, No.5, pp.1-13, 2022.
6. Waleed M.A.R., Mueen Uddin, “The effect of transformational leadership, organizational innovation, Work Stressors, creativity on employee performance in SMEs, Frontiers in Psychology (2.990) (Accepted) 2022.
7. Muhammad, B.Q., Muhammad, S.Q., Saqib, T., Aamir, A., Saddam, H., Mueen Uddin, Chin-L.C, “Encryption Techniques for Smart Systems Data Security Offloaded to Cloud, Symmetry, (2.713) Accepted 2022.
Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Jalan Tungku Link, BE1410
Negara Brunei Darussalam